[orca-list] Cannot set keyboard shortcuts in GNOME 3.22 on Debian Stretch

Hello,

I tried to set some shortcuts by going to the 'keyboard' tab in 'settings, and binding some of the unbound options. I want to set the browser short to 'ctrl+alt+b'. To do this, I lofcate 'web' in the table and hit 'enter'. Next, I enter

cterl+alt+b', and move to the word 'set', using flat review. Next, I use 'kp-8', to make a left-mouse click. This should bind the short, but it seems not to do this, and orca is stuck in the dialogue. Only a press of 'esc' will get orca out of this thing.

Any ideas?

-Dave  H.