Re: [orca-list] 1 accessible IDE for multi perpous use

Hi,

I use Eclipse 4.4.0 and it is very accessible. Unfortunately later
releases are not unless something changed.

I use it for Python, C++ and Java. Download Eclipse for C++ and install
Java addon later. Pydev is the addon for Python.

Best regards,

Vojta