Re: [orca-list] Sapi voices in Orca, is it possible?

Feb 10 2017, Vojtěch šmiro has written:

Hello.

several years ago, I and my flatmate have bought Vocalizer TTS from Kobaspeech company. Please, is some way to use these voices with Orca? We would like to instal MS Sapi like speech system to Orca. Is some way to run that or no?
Hi,
there is sapi4linux with sapilektor, but as far as I am aware this can
only use the standard ms voices and the IVONA voices in German and
Polish. I have never heard anything since then. Sorry, for the sketchy
info.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3