[orca-list] Sapi voices in Orca, is it possible?

Hello.

several years ago, I and my flatmate have bought Vocalizer TTS from Kobaspeech company. Please, is some way to use these voices with Orca? We would like to instal MS Sapi like speech system to Orca. Is some way to run that or no? Me and my flatmate have sapi only in Wine, we did not installed Vocalizer, we have there Espeak, but when is some way to run it in Orca, we will install and activate it.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.