[orca-list] the mate panel issues

hi all
I just saw the emails about the issues with orca and the mate panel. Could this be part of what was causing my weird issue with orca seeming more responsive after a sleep? By the way joanie I'm so sorry I took so long to respond, your email got buried in with 400 others and I more or less deleted them all so I wouldn't have to dig through them but that debug file is coming. What did you want me to do again, use orca with thunderbird, then close it, then reopen it, then put the computer to sleep?

Thanks

Kendell Clark