Re: [orca-list] skipping to end of items on html

Hey Nolan, Amir, all.

@Nolan: Turns out it's comma and shift+comma. Comma moves you to the
text just after the current container, if there is such text. Otherwise
it moves you to the last item in the container. Shift+comma (which is,
on U.S. keyboards, the less-than sign) moves you to the start.

@all: I implemented the above behavior in Orca master. Please test. Note
that NVDA's command doesn't work in all elements (e.g. paragraphs). Orca
doesn't either. I didn't strive for exact 1-to-1 correspondence to what
NVDA does, but a kinda-sorta, more-or-less parallel feature.

@Amir: If I take your request literally, what you describe is not what I
committed because if there is text after the list with 100 items, you
will move to the text after that 100th item; not to the 100th item which
you seem to be asking for. As a result, you'll need to up arrow or use
shift+i. I hope that's ok.

--joanie