Re: [orca-list] skipping to end of items on html

Dear all,

I'm totally agree with you, it's a really useful feature of NVDA that could be great to have inside NVDA.

Personally I'm more efficient when managing lot of e-mail because I can easily switch to the end of a quote level.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager