Re: [orca-list] a page that makes orca crazy

Hey José.

The accessible elements on that page are getting destroyed and recreated
quite frequently during caret navigation. I just committed a change to
master to do a bit more work trying to relocate our position under those
circumstances. It improved things for me. Could you please test and see
if it's any better for you? Thanks!

--joanie