[orca-list] Orca and multiple tabs in firefox

I've found that Orca and firefox does not work as expected regarding
multiple open tabs in firefox.

On windows 10, nvda 2017.4 and firefox 57 and chrome 63 it's a snappy
and smooth experience.
On Linux with Orca is slow and Orca does not speak which tab I move to
when pressing ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab.
Orca also have trouble to remember where focus was in a particular tab.
I had gmail open in one tab and I were composing a message and I also
had wiki.debian.org/accessibility open to copy / paste into an email.

I tried with both firefox-esr 52 and firefox 57 with orca 3.26.0 on
debian sid with mate 1.18.

I also tried to select multiple lines but orca did not read which
lines I selected when I pressed shift and down arrow, so I quickly
lost track of what I've selected.

Thanks,

Øyvind