Re: [orca-list] crashes of MATE .18 apps clicking on About if orca is running

Hello Alex,

Le 13/12/2017 à 17:52, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
Hello Didier,

I can't reproduce the issue you've described with Orca master on Debian Sid and Mate 1.18.

Do you have accessibility enabled on mate control center, assitive technology? The checkbox "Enable
assistive technology" should be checked.

I have checked it then logout then login, nothing changed.

You could also imagine to use GDB to get the backtrace of the bug to determine which software produces the
issue.

I m not accustomed to using GDB.

Could you please suggest which arguments and options would be relevant?

Best regards,

Didier