Re: [orca-list] Questions about MATE

Hi again,

Probably not helpful at all.
I open caja and tried open a directory in a terminal but I did not
find that option.
I hit the application key on the directory and I got a menu with
several options like open, open in a new tab and open in a new window
etc.

I hit enter on open in a new window and the new window got focus
automatically and orca could interact with it.
I also used alt+tab to cycle through all other open windows like a breeze.