Re: [orca-list] Christmas gift preparation, accessibility concern

Howdy,

Maybe this is more related to Fenrir or speakup list.

Maybe i can help you out. What kind of setup do you have? Pulseaudio / speech-dispacher? ALSA/
speech-dispacher? Others?

Did you:
1. Run fenrirs configure pulse script?
2. Run "su -c spd-conf" to create a congiguration for root?
3. Install all dependencys?
Hear the startup sound when starting fenrir?

Cheers Chrys