Re: [orca-list] chaning orca synth on startup

Hello,

I think there is no such command.
What you can do is to remove or temporary rename a folder ~/.local/share/orca/
 and start with default orca configuration .
Or if you have got another system or another user on your machine that you are able to compare the file user-settings.conf inside this folder with you might be able to hand edit it to revert the change.

Greetings

Peter

Hello,

I did something stupid, I accidently changed my synth in the orca control panel, and hit apply, I wasn’t thinking when I did it.  Is there a orca cmd line sswitch that will reset my orca back to defaults and using esp e ak?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I’m on fedora 27.

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98 gmail com

619-750-9431