[orca-list] Firefox, orca and aria dialogs

Hello,

I have spent some two days trying to create a working accessible dialog using React JS for the riot.im web based matrix client.
I would like this dialog to:
- Have title, description, one or more buttons.
- move focus to the primary button when it shows
- be fully reported when used with a screen reader.

To be fully reported when used with a screen reader means that its title and its description should be announced via text to speech and / or presented in braille as appropriate.

The dialog is created as a div element within a DOM subtree. The container element has aria-labelledby and aria-describedby pointing to other nodes where there is the dialog label and a description inside. These nodes are another divs with some text inside.
When the dialog is created focus is automatically placed to the appropriate button by calling the focus() method on a corresponding DOM node.
This is created using React so visibility is not manipulated nor aria-hidden is used. It is loaded asynchronously using webpack and then rendered into the DOM the way Reac does its magic.

Results: the dialog title (content that is associated with a dialog element via aria-labelledby) is read correctly. However the description is not.

Originally I have assumed this might be a problem on my part as I have found out if I try to render multiple such dialogs one after the other the second instance is read correctly with orca.
Additionally I have found out one accessible test case here: http://www.oaa-accessibility.org/example/2/
So I have tried to get an inspiration from that, rewrote my react component in a way that it creates a hidden dialog, it then shows it and finally moves the focus but still this is not working like it should. Only the dialog title is reported for me when focusing into such dialog.

Finally I have discovered all dialog windows are not reported with Firefox 57 and Orca or Firefox 59 and Orca.
Even simple alert("blablabla"); that is under a browser control is not reported correctly by orca.

Can you please test out possible aria dialogs on the web or inside some real apps and help me to find a clue?

I am afraid something is wrong with Firefox vs at-spi vs orca interaction, but I am unable to find that out.

Greetings

Peter