Re: [orca-list] jessie to stretch upgrade problems, follow-up

Le 19/08/2017 à 15:55, Al Sten-Clanton a écrit :
Greetings again!

Hello

One problem seems to be this: when I do get logged in on the graphical screen, as soon as I go to a text terminal, that login kicks out. I thought this was happening earlier, when I had orca for the login only, and my reader confirmed this yesterday.

Could you reword the exact issue? I don't understand what you mean by "that login kicks out".
Do you have a step-by-step procedure to reproduce your issue?

The best place to ask question about Debian is the Debian accessibility team mailing list.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager