Re: [orca-list] lightdm greeter and patch to make accessibility work

Hello,

Deedra is tallking about pretty much any distro that is not patching lightdm-gtk-greeter or downgrading it the way Debian does it in order to workaround accessibility issues of the current version.
See this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/lightdm-gtk-greeter/+bug/1483864
Debian and Ubuntu are not affected. Arch linux is affected. I don't know for sure about the others but I expect many more to be affected rather than not affected. Any distro respecting upstream lightdm project is affected I guess.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 21. 8. 2017 12:31 PM používateľ "Alex ARNAUD" <alexarnaud hypra fr> napísal: