Re: [orca-list] lightdm greeter and patch to make accessibility work

Le 20/08/2017 à 20:00, deedra waters a écrit :
can someone give me the links for both the greeter and the accessibility patch that's supposed to fix the accessibility problem? seems that even with the newer lightdm gtk3 greeter things are still not working the way they should.

Hello Deedra,

I don't understand exactly the issue you're talking about. What distribution are you using ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager