Re: [orca-list] What does this mean?

Looks like a timestamp, probably at the beginning of a quote. e.g.
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM, which translates into the respondent's language and locale as W dniu 19.08.2017 o 19:56. I seem to recall seeing this with lines of quoted text under it, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you see as well. This is done by the client using locale and language information from the OS. Hope this helps.
Sent from my swarm