Re: [orca-list] Command not found when trying to clone orca in arch.

What happens when you type which git?
If you didn't install base-devel package group you're missing essential tools to build orca and if git also wasn't installed there's no reason any of this should work.

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017, Matthew Dyer wrote:

Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 08:56:42
From: Matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic483 gmail com>
To: orca list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Command not found when trying to clone orca in arch.

Morning all,

Archlinux with mate desktop, I went to clone the orca git repo and after typing git clone git://git.gnome.org/orca I get the message command not found. I have tried the same command adding orca to the end as writon in the gnome wiki and got the same thing. Anyone else using arch having the same thing? Have they changed this? Thanks.

Matthew