Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer : noise when opening "print dialog"

Thanks. In the meantime, I'm hacking around it in Orca master.
--joanie

On 08/07/2017 12:54 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 07/08/2017 à 18:48, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Orca says "formatting marks on" because it gets an
object:state-changed:checked event from a toggle button. I'll see about
filtering that event out, but it would be nice if LibreOffice were not
emitting it in the first place. The more Orca has to sanity check and
filter out just in case it's bogus, the less performant Orca will become.

I agree with you. I'll report the bug upstream.

Best regards.