[orca-list] Advice on using the Owncloud client with Orca

This isn't an Orca issue as such, but I'm hoping folks can help. Using the GUI Owncloud client, I've managed to add a single account. But I'm using Owncloud shares via Sandstorm, which makes it ridiculously easy to add multiple Owncloud shares as separate accounts and host them on different subdomains.

So I'd like to add more, but I can't get to the GUI. Running "owncloud" from the command line does nothing. If I ctrl-alt-tab, I can reach the status icons area and find an Owncloud icon, but nothing I do clicks on this (I.e. not Space, not simulating a mouse click, not Enter.) Even if I don't want to add another account, I may want to remove one, and I can't accomplish that either without just nuking everything.

There's also an Owncloud client in my applications overview, but that has the same effect as launching it from the command line. I guess it just lands in my status icons and I'm supposed to access it there.

After adding an Owncloud account, has anyone successfully added/removed/tweaked them somehow?

Thanks.