Re: [orca-list] Fedora 25 / gdm crash of Orca

After some more testing I found that if I set the speech-dispatcher default back to espeek or flite it works
(with gdm) but the problem is when the default speech module is 'swift-generic' (Cepstral).

Why would this give a problem ?  (It works as the default module when actually logged in).  Could it be
something to do with pulse audio (I need to use padsp in the swift-generic command line for the TTS engine) ?