Re: [orca-list] Managing punctuations

Hello,

On 04/12/2017 12:00 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:
I think on linux the situation is a bit different than on Windows.
We do have speech-dispatcher which can perhaps already do punctuation
verbalization or ability to turn symbols or other characteristics into
soud icons. I think orca already can control this feature of
speech-dispatcher. Uv is there something broken or missing?

Actually you're right. Let's see with spd.

Raphaël