Re: [orca-list] options apart from pidgin for facebook

yes pidgin worked again.

For those who depend on Pidgin for fb chat must update their libpurple.so library.

https://github.com/dequis/purple-facebook

It is now called purple facebook.

If you have libpurple.so in your /usr/lib/pidgin/ directory, make sure you remove it before installing this one.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.