Re: [orca-list] impress

My suggestion is that you use markdown in combination with pandoc and generate PDF for your slides.

Best,

Fernando

On 04/04/2017 01:54 PM, Mike Gorse wrote:
Does anyone know whether impress is accessible? If so, then I'll be impressed, since I haven't had luck with it, though I might just not know how to use it.

Last time I gave a presentation, I just wrote myself a little script that would take a marked-up text file and generate a series of html slides, so I'm thinking that I'll use that again, though I'm open to other suggestions (probably OT for this list, though).

Thanks,
-Mike