Re: [orca-list] Orca is not reading already opened windows

Howdy,

I think this rather an problem in orca and more a heuristic in firefox to disable AT Toolkit support if not
needed to save Performance.  if no AT (like an screenreader  or magnifier)  was detected if you run firefox
or Thunderbird  they assume that you dont need it.
I think, but not totaly sure, this can be forced  in about:config  in firefox.

Cheers chrys