[orca-list] Orca is not reading already opened windows

Hello!

Since I work with web accessibility, most of my job consists in evaluting accessibility in a website, which includes tests with a screen reader. As I use Fedora, the used screen reader is Orca.

I don't know why, but I can't use Orca if I start the screen reader after a window is already opened. If I'm using Firefox, for instance, without the screen reader, and then I have to start the screen reader to test something, it reads nothing in the page, not even the title of the window. I have to close Firefox, start Orca, and then open Firefox again.

Sometimes not even this works, with Firefox Developer Edition, for example. As I installed it with Flatpak, I don't know if this is an issue related to flatpak or if it's just an Orca bug.

The only thing I can think is start Orca on boot, but then disable speak, and enabling it when I need, but I'll have to get more used to Orca's shortcuts because I can't use Caps Lock normally, for instance, among other things.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this, with a workaround or a fix, or just an explanation.

Best regards,