[orca-list] unlabeled button issues with corebird

hi all
I'm just now getting into the social media thing, so I've been using
corebird to connect with people on twitter. Although it is mostly
accessible, it has a lot of unlabeled buttons. I was hoping joanie could
take a look and tell me what those buttons are supposed to be called so
I can file an issue and get it fixed? If it can't be easily fixed with
an orca script, that is. This is with orca master, completely up to
date, as well as sonar linux 16.07, also completely up to date.
Thanks
Kendell Clark