Re: [orca-list] Mail client

mutt can be run in graphical user environment too.

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016, Krishnakant wrote:

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:40:04
From: Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org>
To: Janina Sajka <janina rednote net>,
    Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual hypra fr>
Cc: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Mail client

Although Mozila has dropped support for Thunderbird, it is totally community driven and some work is still going on.

Similarly it's forkes like icewizel etc are also there.

I am using it day in and day out and apart from some times lag while opening a folder with huge list of emails, I don't see any other problem.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.