Re: [orca-list] trying to download PDFs of Intel manuals

Hi Al.

I just tried this with Firefox nightly and Orca master. When I pressed
enter, a document with claimed to have over 2000 print pages loaded in
viewer within Firefox. Giant documents do take forever to load in
Firefox, and this is definitely a giant document. But after waiting a
while, pressing Tab and using the arrow keys worked (i.e. Orca presented
the content).

I'm not sure what Orca 3.14.0 would do, but I wouldn't be surprised if
it failed to work. Orca's web support has been completely rewritten
since then.

--joanie