Re: [orca-list] Linux Mint: A beginner's distro?

Don't recommend it for beginners. Getting excess ability tools was a pain last I heard. Recommend vinux or f123 if you want the distro preconfigured for accessible usage. Otherwise, I recommend Ubuntu.  Fedora is also a great choice though this was not always the case.

Sent from my iPhone