Re: [orca-list] multiple little issues and one possibly major for pidgin

I'm back shortly to tell you that I managed to really notice what is happening for the 'announce chat room name' thingy. In fact, it will announce chat room names when I'm in any pidgin window, but will stop doing so if I'm not in any pidgin window (i.e: browsing the web at the same time). Is this intended ?
Thanks