Re: [orca-list] Best PDF reader with orca.

ronak shah <ronakshah 26397 gmail com> wrote:
It would be great if any one could suggest me a good pdf reader user
friendly and with orca support.
Most of my pdf documents r 1000 pgs and above.

If Evince doesn't meet your needs, try using pdftotext (from the Poppler
package - it's in the poppler-utils package in Debian-based distributions) to
convert the PDF files to text. Then use your favourite text editor to read the
text files.