Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Gnucash

All fields in all software are labeled. It's just some software that has had labels oriented incorrectly with respect to fields. I don't know if orca has capacity to create labels for software and use them on subsequent runs but if it hasn't got that yet and gets it in future maybe a labels repository can be set up to share labels as is now done for talkback on android off of the inclusiveandroid.com site now.

--
Hi Michael