2

Kind regards,

Frans-Willem Post

On 04-09-16 04:40, orca-list-request gnome org wrote:
------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 08:10:09 +0530
From: ronak shah <ronakshah 26397 gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Java gui with orca.

Hi. I m useing ubuntu 14.04 and i have just started to learn java GUI...
I m useing eclipse as the editer, but the problem i faced was that the
output of my code was not at all supported by speach output.
I m new to programing so it would be great if someone could help  me deal
with this problem.
Thankyou so much.
Regards,
Ron.