Re: [orca-list] possible flat review issue

Hey Storm.

I've not noticed it myself. But I will take a look to see if it can be
optimized. Keep in mind that the old way was to build the content and
not refresh it. Ensuring we don't have stale content involves doing
extra work.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie