[orca-list] I may have found a bug

Hi all,
Over the last couple days, I've been having trouble with edit fields in firefox.  Facebook, google, you name
it.  If it's an edit field, I can't
activate it.  Orca will report that focus mode is on, but doesn't actually allow me to type in the field.  I
even try turning it on myself, but same
result.  The only way around this is to turn off braille support, then the problem goes away.
I thought it may be browser specific, so installed seamonkey, but had the same result.
Whatcha think?

Everything happens after coffee!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from talking arch using alpine 2.20.15
Talking arch homepage: https://talkingarch.tk
Latest version of alpine: git clone http://repo.or.cz/alpine.git