Re: [orca-list] How does Orca handle math?

Hi John.

At the moment, Orca presents MathML in speech. Braille support is still
on the to-do list. Using liblouis and liblouisutdml is my plan. It's
worth noting that Orca doesn't have pure MathML to consume (and send
directly for translation). It has a tree of accessible objects -- which
is a good thing. But in the case of braille, I'm pretty sure what is
going to need to be done is piece together the MathML string from the
accessibility tree.

--joanie