[orca-list] Ubuntu 16.10.

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is working on Orca for Ubuntu 16.10?

Overall, I think it’s working brilliantly.

There’s one minor issue that I’m encountering:

When using alt tab to change between windows, speech isn’t interrupted when moving between the list of open applications.

For example:

1.        Press alt tab.

2.       Keep alt pressed and hit tab again.

3.       Expected behaviour: Orca should stop speaking the item that had focus and it should start speaking the new item that has focus.

4.       Actual behaviour: Orca wants to speak the entire item that had focus.

Apart from that, with very little modification, Debian 16.10 is just brilliant.

Any suggestions as to who the right person to speak to might be or will the person responsible for this see my message?

Thanks

Darragh