Re: [orca-list] Would it be possible to add the super key as a choice for orca key?

I like the idea.
I have actually made custom hotkeys that use the super key alone in some cases, and more often combined with
another mod key, and remapped existing
shortcuts to use the super key, so I'd not be using this, but if I were starting from scratch this would be a
good option to have.
I also think we should start shooting some of the designers who come up with really bad keyboards for
portable computers. Not having a insert key should be
a punishable offense for sure...lol

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Storm Dragon wrote:
Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 01:10:02PM -0400

Howdy,
I know the super key does something in gnome. However, some of use use other desktops like mate, or in my
case ratpoison, and the super key just sits there unused. Would it be possible to offer te super key as a
choice for orca's modifier? Just for the sake of clarity, it's the one on the left of they keyboard usually
with the widows logo on it.
Thanks
Storm