Re: [orca-list] Accessible Linux application to manage IPhone file system

There's also something that is designed to handle music and other media as I recall.
I think it was called gpod, not to be confuised with gpodder, on Ubuntu. It was designed for ipods I think,
and although I don't have any i devices tried
it for other things and found it a bit buggy.
On arch there is libgpod, but don't know if it's the same thing or not.
Someone with an iphone can help a lot more I reckon, hope someone reads and can chime in with moe specific
help and experiences.
As mentioned earlier in this conversation, Apple doesn't care much for interoperability, i.e. they would like
for everyone to live their digital life
entirely in the Apple e-world, but hopefully this has been worked around in a user-friendly way.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Tyna Pelletier-Bilodeau wrote:
Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 08:00:31AM -0400

Hi,
I'm not entirely sure this is what you want, but here goes. On ArchLinux
there is a package name ifuse that allow you to mount the filesystem of your
iphone using fuse. I can't test it as I don't have an iphone, so I can't
help much for that part.
Hope it helps :)