Re: [orca-list] Media Goblin Audio Player Not Very Accessible

Good evening,

I passed it over on IRC as promised.

From what I can see in the markup, the slider is responsible for the
volume, since it has CSS class "audio-volume".

I filled a ticket against GNU MediaGoblin in
https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5485#ticket to address the issue.

Kind regards,

André

Am Tue, 18 Oct 2016 06:41:24 -0400