Re: [orca-list] Media Goblin Audio Player Not Very Accessible

Hello,

I'll draw their attention to this on IRC.
I was thinking about looking into GNU MediaGoblin source code anyway :-)

Therefore it would be helpful if you could closer describe what you
tried to do and were it fails (for example, controls not announced. Not
able to set focus to video or similiar).

Do you know accessible video player online, which do not require Flash?

Thanks in advance,

André Jaenisch

Am Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:15:46 -0400