Re: [orca-list] serious gnome/orca problem

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:31:12AM AEDT, John Covici wrote:
Well, I had someone with eye-balls look at the screen and indeed when
I launch firefox it does come up, but the Braille display just has
gnome-shell wnd (approximate) and I hear nothing, so its some kind of
accessibility problem.  Should I send you a debug log?  I do hear
where it says enter a command after hitting alt-f2.

What distro are you running? It is entirely possible that for whatever
reason, GTK 2 accessibility is not properly configured.

Luke