Re: [orca-list] serious gnome/orca problem

Well, I had someone with eye-balls look at the screen and indeed when
I launch firefox it does come up, but the Braille display just has
gnome-shell wnd (approximate) and I hear nothing, so its some kind of
accessibility problem.  Should I send you a debug log?  I do hear
where it says enter a command after hitting alt-f2.

Thanks.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:01:29 -0400,