Re: [orca-list] caps lock bug

Hey guys.

I am not seeing this issue in Fedora. Could you please let me know if in
that same environment, if you change nothing but the version of Orca,
does the problem go away?

Also, are you using Wayland or X? At least in the case of Fedora,
Wayland became the default. Because there are some issues still with
Wayland, I switched to X. On a related note, that this change had
occurred was not immediately obvious to me because the session names as
listed in GDM changed (again, at least in Fedora). Before the Wayland
version had "Wayland" in its name. Now it doesn't; instead the X version
has the qualified name.

--joanie