Re: [orca-list] No speech after Debian Installation

Hi,

Hunter Hoke schrieb am 27.09.2016, 14:22 -0400:
I've been wanting to try Debian, due to the problems that seem to be
popping up everywhere in Ubuntu. After installing it in a virtual
machine, I reboot. I get a beep, telling me the machine's booted up,
but that's it. No speech at all.
Which release did you use? Did you use a speech or a braille installation? If
speech, did it work during installation?

It'd be good if you would report issues at the debian-accessibility list:
<debian-accessibility lists debian org>.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/blog
FreeDict: Free multilingual dictionaries - http://www.freedict.org