Re: [orca-list] Firefox notifications

Hi,

I understand your point. But:
1. NVDA doesn't move the focus, it just speaks the alert message in the
Firefox bar. Somewhat like ARIA which would speak a message changing
when filling a form. Eg, you install a plugin, you hear "Firefox
attempts to...".

2. If indeed, it appears a good thing that the user decide wether the
focus goes to the bar or not, the problem is when the bar is randomly
accessible. shift-tab reaches it, we interact with it, but the buttons
don't appear immediately. I need to press space/Enter twice or more to
check a box and get the next steps.

Regards,