[orca-list] Cannot set keyboard shortcuts

Greetings, all!

I'm using GNOME and Orca 3.22, and trying to bind the shortcuts found in settings->keyboard.

When I bind a shortcut, (e. g. Launch Mail Client), I press 'enter', then the desired keys. Once I press these keys, the cursor seems to be stuck in the 'set shortcut' dialogue. I can use 'alt+tab' to move to other windows, and use other applications normally but must hit 'esc' to dismiss the 'set shortcut' widgit; my shortcut is canceled. Does this shortcuts thing work without Orca? Can others reproduce this?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Dave