Re: [orca-list] Setting punctuation level per app

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 08:27:25AM AEDT, John G Heim wrote:
Is it possible to make orca switch to speaking all punctuation for a
particular app? When I am in a text editor writing code, I'd like it to say
all punctuation marks. But when I am in any other app, I'd like it to be
normal.

Not sure if it actually works, but you can open preferences for a particular
application when the application has focus, by pressing Orca + Control +
Space. You will hear something like "Screen reader preferences for
application name".

Luke